- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Outlaw Effects Quick Draw Guitar Delay Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J10798 000000000 J10798000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Quick Draw is an analog-voiced delay pedal the delivers crisp tone with warm repeats that dissolve naturally into your sound. With is broad range of ...Click To Read More About This Product
Quick Draw is an analog-voiced delay pedal the delivers crisp tone with warm repeats that dissolve naturally into your sound. With is broad range of delay time (from 20ms to 620ms), Quick Draw can delivery everything from a tight rockabilly slap back sound to lengthy, ethereal repeats that build into self-oscillation for otherworldly-sounding effects.
Quick Draw maintains an organic distinction between the original note and its echoes, meaning you can fill a room with ambient sounds without having your guitar become lost in the mix. A subtle analog warble in the repeats gives Quick Draw a hint of vintage tape-echo quality.
Featuring True Bypass switching, Quick Draw offers a versatile array of rich delay sounds in a pocket-sized pedal.
Outlaw Effects are a compact and sensible line of guitar and bass effects pedals. They are slim and low profile, and take up very little room on a pedal board. True bypass switching, a rugged chassis, low noise and affordability are the hallmarks of the Outlaw Effects line. Saddle up, partner, there's a new sheriff in tone.
- Low profile
- Silent operation
- Rugged chassis
Order this delay without delay.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.