- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Outlaw Effects Widow Maker Metal Guitar Distortion Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J10796 000000000 J10796000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Don't let its compact size fool you - Widow Maker is not for the faint of heart. Boasting scorching, saturated distortion with tight attack, this is ...Click To Read More About This Product
Wild West distortion.
Don't let its compact size fool you - Widow Maker is not for the faint of heart. Boasting scorching, saturated distortion with tight attack, this is one dangerous, high-gain beast.
Three distinct EQ voicings let you fine-tune Widow Maker's gruelling tones to your tastes. BOOST OFF gives you a sinister, hard-hitting tone ideal for rhythm parts. LO BOOST takes things into '80s territory by scooping the mids. HI BOOST provides devastating, razor sharp tone with blistering highs, ideal for darker amps and cutting through the heaviest rhythm sections.
Featuring True Bypass switching, Widow Maker lets you unleash lethal amounts of potent high-gain from a pocket-sized pedal.
Outlaw Effects are a compact and sensible line of guitar and bass effects pedals. They are slim and low profile, and take up very little room on a pedal board. True bypass switching, a rugged chassis, low noise and affordability are the hallmarks of the Outlaw Effects line. Saddle up, partner, there's a new sheriff in tone.
- Low profile
- Silent operation
- Rugged chassis
Order today and dispatch your enemies into the everafter.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.