- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Outlaw Effects Wrangler Compressor Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- L00652 000000000 L00652000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Outlaw Wrangler 2-Mode Compressor pedal herds in extremes and smoothes out your tone while maintaining all of its original character. Dial in sub...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Smooth out your tone with ease.
The Outlaw Wrangler 2-Mode Compressor pedal herds in extremes and smoothes out your tone while maintaining all of its original character. Dial in subtle, transparent compression, or opt for a more pronounced effect with prolonged sustain. A Tone control gives you the option of adding some color to your sound, while the Normal/Hi Cut toggle switch lets you reduce unwanted brightness with a flick of a switch.
- Two Mode Compressor
- Dynamic Tone Control
- Normal/Hi Cut Toggle
- Controls: Level; Time; Tone
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.