- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey Classic 50 50W 2x12 Tube Combo Guitar Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J11143 000000000 J11143000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With its responsive gain structure and warm/punch double-team of 12AX7 and EL84 tubes, Classic Series guitar amps are revered by gritty blues benders...Click To Read More About This Product
Warm tones for blues, country and more.
With its responsive gain structure and warm/punch double-team of 12AX7 and EL84 tubes, Classic Series guitar amps are revered by gritty blues benders, chicken pickin' country cats and nouveau-Stones rockers alike. These amps are available in vintage tweed with Blue Marvel speakers and knobs straight out of the rock 'n' roll revolution.
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Tubes: Four EL84 (power amp); three 12AX7 (preamp)
- 2-channel preamp
- Normal and bright inputs
- Pre- and post-gain controls on lead channel
- Active presence control
- 3-band passive EQ (bass, middle, treble)
- Master volume control
- Standby switch
- Reverb level control
- Effects loop
- External speaker capability
- Footswitch selectable channel switching and reverb (included)
- Classic tweed covering
- Chrome-plated chassis
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.