- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey Ecoustic E20 20W 1x8 Acoustic Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 430704 000020000 430704000020000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peavey Ecoustic E20 20W 1x8 Acoustic Combo Amp is rated at 20 watts, and has a compact, lightweight design that makes it ideal for rehearsals. Pe...Click To Read More About This Product
2-channel solid-state practice amp with stylish design, intuitive controls, and the professional-grade performance that Peavey amps offer.
The Peavey Ecoustic E20 20W 1x8 Acoustic Combo Amp is rated at 20 watts, and has a compact, lightweight design that makes it ideal for rehearsals.
Peavey Ecoustic amplifiers are highly versatile amplification systems designed for acoustic instruments, vocals and line-level devices such as samplers and audio players in performance and rehearsal applications.
- 20 watts of power
- Two channels
- Solid-state preamp
- 1 x 8" premium full-range loudspeaker
- Separate 1/4" inputs
- Headphone output
- Separate level controls for each channel
- Dedicated EQ for each channel
Your new Peavey acoustic amp is waiting. Just a few clicks or a quick call and it's yours!
- Weight: 16-1/2lb.
- Weight Packed: 20-1/4lb.
- Width Packed: 17-3/4"
- Depth Packed: 18-3/4"
- Height Packed: 13-1/2"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.