- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey Headliner 112 400W 1x12 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J55911 000000000 J55911000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peavey Headliner series has been redesigned from the ground up for the serious bass player on a budget. Voiced for strong bass with a smooth harm...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get serious low-end projection from a portable 1x12 cab.
The Peavey Headliner series has been redesigned from the ground up for the serious bass player on a budget. Voiced for strong bass with a smooth harmonic tone, the versatility and performance of the Headliner 112 encourages use with any fine bass amp head. The Headliner 112 is constructed using internal bracing, and is covered with road-worthy black carpet. Steel corners protect the cabinet from the rigors of the road. The cabinet includes a black powdercoat finished 16 gauge perforated metal grille.
The 12-in. Eminence bass woofer provides a classic bass tone, with good power handling and punch. The vented cabinet provides powerful bass, with every note propelled forward into the mix. Inputs include one 1/4-in. input phone jack, and one twist-lock connector for maximum flexibility.
With a nominal impedance of 8 ohms, and a power handling of 400 watts program and 800 watts peak, the Headliner 112 can be used in conjunction with any reasonably sized bass amp head.
- 1x12 Eminence bass speaker with piezo tweeter
- Voiced for smooth, solid low-end
- Road-worthy construction with metal grille
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 400W (800W peak)
- Speaker: 1x12 Eminence, piezo tweeter with on/off switch
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Inputs: one 1/4 in., one twist-lock
- Ported construction
- Kick-proof metal grille
- Coated with high-quality carpet
- Steel corners for protection
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.