- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey MA-810 Michael Anthony Signature 800W 8x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- #L17964 000001000 L17964000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peavey Michael Anthony signature MA-810 bass enclosure features the exclusive Michael Anthony logo and eight custom designed 10" ceramic magnet l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Shake the earth with 800W of power handling.
The Peavey Michael Anthony signature MA-810 bass enclosure features the exclusive Michael Anthony logo and eight custom designed 10" ceramic magnet loudspeakers into four tone chambers. It can be operated in stereo or mono modes with 800 Watts power handling. It features heavy-duty hardware, durable bedliner covering and black grille cloth.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 800W
- Speakers: 8x10 custom
- Mono or stereo output
- Durable covering
- Black grille cloth
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.