- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pettyjohn Electronics Iron Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- K44856 000000000 K44856000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pettyjohn Iron is the first offering in its single-pedal format, The Foundry series, and it draws inspiration from the left channel of the flagsh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get sweet, American-style overdrive from your pedalboard.
The Pettyjohn Iron is the first offering in its single-pedal format, The Foundry series, and it draws inspiration from the left channel of the flagship signature overdrive, The PettyDrive.
The Iron is built with the same audiophile components as its predecessor so it retains the smooth, harmonically rich edge-of-breakup to full-throttle overdrive tones found in the original. It has been voiced to provide a large range of gain and tone shaping to complement any playing style and be at home in any rig as a foundational part of a player’s sound.
The Iron transcends normal shortcomings of many overdrive pedals found on the market today, featuring a full, natural tonal range that allows your guitars tone and playing nuances to shine through while imparting punch and depth with natural, musical harmonic weight and presence often associated with cranked American-style amps. Huge internal headroom and carefully selected parts contribute to an open sound with less compression and less harsh in-harmonic distortion artifacts then your average overdrive pedal. At times, you may even forget you have a pedal on as the sweet harmonics and saturation may just become a part of your base tone that you never want to plug-in without again!
Call or click to order today!
- Power: Dual-rail power section with 9V to 18V operation
- Controls: level, tone, drive, mix, low-cut switch, clip switch
- Top-mounted I/O
- True-bypass switching
- Box and circuit handmade in Oregon, USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.