- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pettyjohn Electronics PettyDrive V2 Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- K44853 000000000 K44853000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pettyjohn PettyDrive V2 is a serious Tool for Tone, engineered to deliver the powerful tone and dynamic feel of boutique tube amps pushed to the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get two overdrives in one handy pedal.
The Pettyjohn PettyDrive V2 is a serious Tool for Tone, engineered to deliver the powerful tone and dynamic feel of boutique tube amps pushed to the edge of breakup. Each of the two fully independent channels are uniquely voiced to compliment each other and provide a wide range of sounds that range from thick, saturated American Iron to harmonically-rich, sweet British-like Chime. All of the updates introduced in the Foundry Series Iron and Chime are now updated in the PettyDrive Version 2.
The Insert Loop
The PettyDrive V2 is equipped with an insert effects loop. To engage the loop via the send and receive 1/4 inch jacks on the rear of the pedal, move the center mini toggle up into the “E” position. In “E” mode this engages the “External” effects insert loop which can be used for a variety of custom routing options! This loop cuts directly in-between the Chime and Iron sides and allows for routing options such as inserting other effects between the two sides, using each side in a programmable true-bypass looper or even swapping the order of the effects. When you do not need the loop, move the center mini-toggle to the “I” position to keep the routing internal. Note: the pedal will not engage if the “E” is selected and the loop is not in use.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 9-18V operation, 100mA
- Controls: level, drive, tone, mix, boost, low-cut switch, clip switch
- Handmade in Oregon, USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.