- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phil Jones Bass PB-300 250W Active Bass Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J69493 000002000 J69493000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Already own a Phil Jones Bass combo amp and need more volume? The new PB-300 250W powered cabinet is the answer. It is a perfect extension to all PJB...Click To Read More About This Product
Take your stage power to the next level with this amplified speaker cab.
Already own a Phil Jones Bass combo amp and need more volume? The new PB-300 250W powered cabinet is the answer. It is a perfect extension to all PJB combo bass amps. It can also be used in multiples.
The Phil Jones Bass PB-300 features six PJB “Neo Power” loudspeakers, driven by an ultra high-fidelity 250 watt amplifier. Light weight and powerful, it inherits the uncompromising tone that PJB is renowned for.
With the PB-300, you can now take your favorite studio or practice amp, or even the Bass Buddy, to the gig!
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 250W
- Speakers: six PJB NeoPower Type A
- Single line in jack socket
- Single link out jack socket
- Volume control
- Dimensions: 24.2 x 12.6 x 16.1 in. (615 x 320 x 410 mm)
- Net Weight: 36.3 lbs (16.5kg)
- Soft protective cover included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.