- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phil Jones Bass Roadcase Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- J57287 000000000 J57287000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Roadcase has the convenience of a combo but with output power you get from separate components. It has two channels: Channel One is dedicated for...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The power you need with the convenience of a combo.
The Roadcase has the convenience of a combo but with output power you get from separate components. It has two channels: Channel One is dedicated for acoustic bass and Channel Two for electric. Its massive 750W RMS power amplifier has the headroom and tone to work on just about any stage. The 12 “Neo Power” speakers have the finesse to cope with all styles of playing with the weight and authority from a much larger cabinet. Its tiny foot print allows you more space on cramped stages, without sacrificing tone or volume. At the end of the gig, you will appreciate the ease of transporting it, owing to its incredible power to weight ratio and ergonomically designed handling.
- Power Output: 750 W (RMS)
- Speaker: 12 x 5 inch NEO-POWER, extended-range drivers
- Control: 2 x [Level Selector(Mute-Hi-Low), Volume, 6-Band EQ], Aux Level, Phantom Power On-Off Switch, Limiter w/On-Off Switch, Master Volume, Power Switch
- Power: 110/220v AC 50/60Hz
- In/Out: 2 x Input(Input-A: 1/4”Phone,Input-B: 1/4”Phone/XLR）,FX Send/Return, Aux-Input, Headphone, Line Out, D.I. Out(GND Lift SW), AC-Input
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.