- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pigtronix Echolution 2 Remote Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J05043 000000000 J05043000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Echolution 2 remote switch is a two-button momentary controller that allows instantaneous access to your top four presets in each bank on the Ech...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A controller that works with the Echolution 2 and Echolution 2 Deluxe.
The Echolution 2 remote switch is a two-button momentary controller that allows instantaneous access to your top four presets in each bank on the Echolution 2 and Echolution 2 Deluxe. The E2 Remote also facilitates the Echolution 2's Freeze function, as well as the all-new Jump function, that sends your echoes cascading up in octaves on each repeat.
Instant access to top 4 E2 presets in each bank
Bank up and down
TRS cable included
NO power required
Add it to your chain today. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.