- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Positive Grid BIAS 600W Guitar and Bass Amplifier Head
- Write a Review
- J51536 000001000 J51536000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
NEXT LEVEL AMP TONEBIAS Head is a guitar and bass amplifier that accurately captures any amp tone in the world, including the cab and even mic positi...Click To Read More About This Product
Get a Free Twin Pedal
Get a Free Twin Pedal of your choice when you purchase a BIAS Head or BIAS Rack.
Offer expires 12/31/18Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
Get the versatility of BIAS Amp Pro with 600W of thunder for live play.
NEXT LEVEL AMP TONE
BIAS Head is a guitar and bass amplifier that accurately captures any amp tone in the world, including the cab and even mic position. You can safely connect your cab into its powerful Class D 600 Watt RMS @ 8 Ohm. With the included BIAS Amp Pro software, you can share and download thousands of amp match models and save them right in the head.
NEW KIND OF AMP
Hardware and software beautifully integrated, BIAS Head allows you to design and match any amp tone on the fly, share and download Amp Match models in the cloud, and use that massive tone on a full-blown 600w RMS power amp.
AMP MATCH AND TONECLOUD.
BIAS Head comes with Amp Match technology, which lets you precisely match the nuanced tone of any classic, modern or boutique amp and load custom cab and mic responses. You can share or download thousands of Amp Match models from ToneCloud.
The op-amps, passive components and A/D and D/A converters used are all top of the line. BIAS Head’s power amp is optimized to perform any BIAS Amp presets at the highest audio quality possible at any volume. It also provides zero latency performance due to its built-in interface
The world’s first cross-platform guitar amplifier, BIAS Head integrates seamlessly with BIAS Amp for mobile and desktop use: you can design your custom amp and create Amp Match models in real time.
Amp Match technology precisely matches the nuanced tone of any classic, modern or boutique amp and loads custom cab and mic responses. There are hundreds of professional studio engineers and artists creating Amp Match models you can download.
Amp Match lets you capture or download any tube amp tone and sync it with your desktop and mobile devices. You can then use the exact same tone with BIAS Head on stage, in the studio or while practicing at home.
Design your custom dream amp and sync unique presets in real time. Swap out the virtual tube types, preamp, transformer, tone stacks, cab and mic position to create your own signature sound, with just a few taps or mouse clicks.
THOUSANDS OF AMPS
Download thousands of Amp Match models created by legendary recording artists and your fellow guitarists on ToneCloud, and sync the entire collection across your desktop and mobile devices and BIAS Head in a snap.
Swap out the virtual tube types, preamp, tone stacks, power amp, transformer, cab and mic position to create your own signature sound, component by component.
THOUSANDS OF AMPS
Share your own custom presets, and download thousands of virtual amps created by signature recording artists and other guitarists around the globe via our hugely popular ToneCloud network.
- Power: 600 Watts RMS @ 8 Ohms, 300 Watts @ 16 Ohms
- Impedance: 8, 16 ohms
- Hi-Z impedance 1/4-in. input
- Effect send and return 1/4-in. TRS
- Headphone output 1/4-in. TRS
- XLR balanced and 1/4-in.TRS line out
- External pedal 1/4-in. TRS
- 5-pin connectors for MIDI In/Thru/Out
- USB connection for BIAS Mac and Windows
- Bluetooth connection for BIAS iPad and iPhone
- Amp Match Amplifier with built-in power amp
- Hardware and software (iPad, Mac, PC) beautifully integrated
- Amp Match Technology to precesely match any real world amp tone
- Swap out virtual tube types, tone stacks, power amp, transformer, cab, mic
- Virtually design, share and download thousands of amps from the cloud
- Top of the line audio components, power amp, A/D and D/A converters
- Fully configurable MIDI controls
- USB connection for BIAS Amp app for Windows and Mac
- Bluetooth connectivity for BIAS Amp app for iPad and iPhone
- Comes with BIAS Amp plugin (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) and standalone app
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 12 x 6 in. (314 x 190 x 153 mm)
- Weight: 17 lbs (7.7kg)
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.