Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Positive Grid BIAS Pro Distortion Pedaltrue false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Create any distortion tone to match your needs.
Tone Match Any Distortion Pedal
Dive into your dream tone instantly by matching your favorite distortion, overdrive, fuzz, and boost pedals.
BIAS Pedal Tone Match technology analyzes and compares your currently selected pedal and the sound of a target tube pedal. It then executes the tonal compensation and enhancements needed to make your pedal’s sound accurately match that of the target pedal.
Design Your Dream Pedal
For the first time ever, you can easily design and modify your custom distortion pedal at the most detailed level-from the input volume, to the distortion stages and gain control, to pre and post EQ and much, much more. You can even change the pedal’s virtual guts as you would with a real distortion pedal: modify your boost pedal’s germanium transistor or tweak your fuzz pedal’s silicon transistor.
BIAS Pedals’ extremely intuitive operation uses the world’s most famous distortion pedal circuit layouts, so you can create your custom pedal is a breeze.
- Presets: Comes with 10 default presets and able to import new ones
- with BIAS Pedal app.
- Banks: 4 banks for different footswitch assignment.
- MIDI Control: Full MIDI Implementation for much more flexible control.
- BT Pedal Integration: Connect BT Pedal with TRS cable to expand
- additional footswitches.
- Software: Work with BIAS Pedal app for pedal design, preset
- management and remote controlling.
- Tone Match: Allows to match any kind of distortion sound.
- Tonecloud: Share and download tones of distortion sound. • Knobs: 6 tone-shapping knobs plus boost for excellent hardware control
- Footswitches: 4 rugged metal footswitches for preset change and boost
- Instrument Input: Mono 1/4″ TS Hi-Z Input
- Expression Pedal Input: 1/4″ TRS Input
- Output: Mono 1/4″ Output
- MIDI: 5 pin connectors for In/Out (Thru)
- USB: Connect with BIAS Pedal desktop
- Bluetooth: Connect with BIA Pedal iPad
- Power supply: 9V DC (negative tip required)
- Dimension: 2.46 in. x 5.59 in. x 8.93 in. (62.7 mm x 142 mm x 227 mm)
- Weight: 2.86 lbs. (1.3 kg)
Call or click to order today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.