- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Prodipe Personal 6 140W 1x6.5 Acoustic Instrument Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L38184 000001000 L38184000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
An acoustic, self-contained, versatile, expandable amp. if you want to boost any of the amps from the Natural range, the Personal 6 is the perfect ad...Click To Read More About This Product
Let your acoustic instrument sing loud and true with this transparent combo.
An acoustic, self-contained, versatile, expandable amp. if you want to boost any of the amps from the Natural range, the Personal 6 is the perfect add-on.
For playback and amplification of your electronic drum kit, keyboard, guitar or mic, and doubles up as a highly effective stage monitor. 140 Watts of RMS bi-amplified sound - no holds barred!
The Prodipe active, electro-acoustic Personal 6 speaker is a "wedge" acoustic amp. It uses the same transducers and amplification as the Natural 6 and has been designed for acoustic guitars/other acoustic instruments.
In addition, if you want to boost any of the amps from the Natural range, the Personal 6 is the perfect add-on. It's also the Natural range's easiest amp to transport.
The Natural range from Prodipe reproduces the type of sound, colour and warmth you'd expect from an amplified acoustic instrument.
Guitarist or acoustic musician - you'll love the absolute sound quality and fidelity.
A flexible sound system
It doesn't matter whether you use them as stand-alones or in a speaker bundle, Natural amps give you pure acoustic sound and extreme versatility every second of the performance.
If you add the Personal 6 amp to another Natural amp, you'll have a speaker stack loaded with raw power as well as a built-in mixing console. A Natural 6 bundle will give you 280 Watts RMS, which is almost 400 watts peak power.
If you play in a group, each musician can use their own Natural amp. It's a great way to create an inexpensive PA system without sacrificing an amazing sound clarity.
The wedge shape and comfortable power output of the Personal 6 also make it the perfect stage monitor.
If you play live, the Natural amps are quite happy front-of-house. With their high volume output, their incredible directivity and a sound quality which is unbeatable for the price, they make an excellent sound system for small venues, cabarets and cramped stages.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 140W RMS bi-amplified
- Speaker: 6.5" woofer; 1" neodymium tweeter
- Frequency range: 50Hz - 20KHz
- Mixing table 3 inputs
- Inputs: 1 XLR/Jack 1 jack 1 RCA stereo
- Rectangular with cutoff side for wedge use and pole socket for stand mounting
- Ground lift
- Dimensions:(W x H x D) 11.22" x 14.44" x 11.41" (285 x 367 x 290 mm)
- Weight: 30.86 lb. (14 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.