- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Providence Anadime Chorus Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J37892 000000000 J37892000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ADC-4 Anadime Chorus is an analog chorus effect that uses a BBD (Bucket Brigade Delay) device. This versatile chorus effect is ideal for everythi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An all-analog, highly versatile chorus designed to create lush landscapes and infinite space.
The ADC-4 Anadime Chorus is an analog chorus effect that uses a BBD (Bucket Brigade Delay) device. This versatile chorus effect is ideal for everything from moody arpeggios, to flowing chord progressions, to powerful riffs and solos. Even though the effect output is mono, it delivers a spacious sense of width and depth as well as warmth and thickness that only an analog chorus can achieve.
The 3-way MODE Switch
A 3-position DEEP mode switch provides variations in the perceived dimensional depth.
New Mix Function Knob
A MIX control adjusts the mix ratio between the direct and modulated sound. The MIX control can be used in conjunction with the DEPTH control to create fine effect gradations ranging from intense swirl to gentle undulation.
In standard "true bypass" circuits the instrument signal passes through two switch contacts when bypassed. In the Anadime Chorus the signal only passes through one switch contact when bypassed (Single Contact True Bypass), for unprecedented signal quality as well as reliability.
A Double Contact Grounding Circuit ensures that the sleeve of the plug inserted into the output jack is grounded at two contact points. Increased ground contact area minimizes the possibility of intermittent contact, while also contributing to maximum sonic quality.
In addition to indicating the pedal's on/off status, the ADC-4 LED provides effective visual battery power monitoring. When the battery voltage drops below 7 volts the LED will become dimmer and begin to go out. The effect will still operate at this voltage, but to ensure optimum performance the battery should be replaced as soon as possible.
- Depth, Speed, Mix and Deep controls
- Standard 1/4-inch phone jacks (Input/Output), DC9V Input jack (AC adaptor jack)
- 9V battery (1), AC adaptor
- DC9V approx. 26mA power consumption
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 73 x 50 x 115mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.