- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Providence Vitalizer FB / Impedance Converter Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J37914 000000000 J37914000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Providence VITALIZER™ FB is the successor to the FINAL BOOSTER with advancements in performance and function and combines the Vitalizer and Final...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Providence combines the Vitalizer with the Final Boost to make a pedal that boosts the best possible signal.
The Providence VITALIZER™ FB is the successor to the FINAL BOOSTER with advancements in performance and function and combines the Vitalizer and Final Booster to make one must-have pedal. Vitalizer™ is ideal to use where you would like to minimize the signal degradation. It can fit in a variety of positions in your signal chain. Put it first after your guitar, before wah or volume pedal (which are more likely to degrade your signal), or before the amp. Since FINAL BOOSTER is less likely to affect tone, you can also connect it after other pedals to boost just the volume, or you can also control the gain by connecting it before overdrive/distortion pedal. However, the sound may get distorted if you boost too much when you connect Final Booster before wah or other pedals.
The Vitalizer is a buffer that converts high impedance signals, which degrade your sound quality by picking up noise or losing higher frequency sound. It is an Active Impedance Converter that Providence has patented to make sure the sound doesn't get too Hi-Fi while respecting guitars and effect pedals' character. It delivers natural faithful instrument sound by using a special circuit that minimizes the "Active" sound.
The signal goes through the VITALIZER™ FB's circuit even when the pedal is turned off to deliver more vivid sound to the pedals next in your chain.
The FINAL BOOSTER is a full-range booster that brings out the best aspects of your sound. It boosts the signal, that was converted to low impedance by the Vitalizer circuit, up to 20db. It's designed to minimize the tonal change when you boost the signal a lot because signal is always flowing through the circuit. The footswitch merely controls the functions for boost volume's on/off.
In addition to indicating the pedal's on/off status, the VFB-1 LED provides effective visual battery power monitoring. When the battery voltage drops below 7 volts, the LED will become dimmer and begin to go out. The effect will still operate at this voltage, but to ensure optimum performance the battery should be replaced as soon as possible.
- Convert high impedance signal into lower impedance levels
- Up to 20 dB of boost
- Multi-function LED
- Boost control
- 1/4 in. phone jack x 2 (INPUT and OUTPUT), DC 9V input jack (AC adaptor jack)
- 9 V battery or AC adaptor
- DC 9V, 14 mA approx. power consumption
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.