- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS 1x12 Open Back 70W 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cab
Stealth with Black and Tan
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L13191 000001000 L13191000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 16 ohm PRS 1x12 Open Back Cab is loaded with a single 12" Celestion V-Type for 70W of power handling....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get huge, open-back projection with great Celestion tone.
The 16 ohm PRS 1x12 Open Back Cab is loaded with a single 12" Celestion V-Type for 70W of power handling.
Call or click to order today!
- Power Handling: 70 Watts
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion V-Type
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Wood: Birch Plywood
- Colors: Stealth w/ Black & Tan Grill Cloth
- Weight: 35.8 lb.
- Dimensions: 24” x 10.5” x 18”
- Suggested Pairings: Sonzera, 2 Channel Custom, and HXDA amplifiers
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.