- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS 2x12 DG David Grissom 120W 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
Blonde with Salt and Pepper
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K37051 000001000 K37051000001000
6-Month* financing available.
This PRS 2x12 DG David Grissom 120W 2x12 speaker cab is designed to make the most of the David Grissom signature DG Custom 30 or DG Custom 50 head. T...Click To Read More About This Product
Gorgeous sound and looks to pair with a David Grissom head.
This PRS 2x12 DG David Grissom 120W 2x12 speaker cab is designed to make the most of the David Grissom signature DG Custom 30 or DG Custom 50 head. The 2x12 DG features an open-back pine construction and a pair of modified Celestion Vintage 30 speakers with a total impedance of 8 ohms.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 120W
- Speakers: 2x12 modified Celestion Vintage 30
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Open-back design
- Finger-joint pine construction
- Dimensions: 32 x 11 x 22.5 in.
- Weight: 48 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.