- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS 2x12 Open Back 140W 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cab
Stealth with Black and Tan
- Write a Review
- L13193 000001000 L13193000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 8 ohm PRS 2x12 Open Back Cab is loaded with a pair of 12" Celestion V-Type speakers for 140W of power handling....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This Celestion-loaded 2x12 delivers great tone and huge projection.
The 8 ohm PRS 2x12 Open Back Cab is loaded with a pair of 12" Celestion V-Type speakers for 140W of power handling.
Call or click to order today!
- Power-Handling: 140 Watts
- Speakers: 2x12" Celestion V-Type
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Wood: Birch Plywood
- Colors: Stealth w/ Black & Tan Grill Cloth
- Dimensions: 25.25” x 11” x 21.6
- Weight: 44 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.