- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS Archon Two Channel 50/25W Tube Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K37050 000001000 K37050000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PRS Archon 50 continues the promise of delivering full, lush gain while offering a clean channel that players of all genres will appreciate. With...Click To Read More About This Product
Two amazing, versatile channels with plenty of gain on tap.
The PRS Archon 50 continues the promise of delivering full, lush gain while offering a clean channel that players of all genres will appreciate. With 50W, switchable to 25 via the amp’s back panel, the Archon 50 breaks up at a lower volume, resulting in a more classically driven tone than its predecessor.
The 6L6 power tubes allow players to further personalize the tone and feel of the Archon 50. The tubes offer plenty of versatility and warmer, more balanced tone across the full range of frequencies. They will also push with less saturation for a bit of a sweeter, smoother tone.
Now offered as a head or a 1x12 combo (with a Celestion G12-75T speaker), the Archon 50 can back players from metal to rock to country to blues.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Half-power switch to 25W
- Tubes: six 12AX7 (preamp); two 6L6GC (power amp)
- Two channels
- Single input
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, bright switch, volume, master volume, presence, depth
- FX loop
- Fixed bias
- Dimensions: 21.5 x 10.5 x 10 in.
- Weight: 35 lb.
- Footswitch included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.