- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS DG30 David Grissom 30W Tube Amp Head
Blonde with Salt and Pepper
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K37060 000001000 K37060000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Developed and refined over many years, the PRS David Grissom signature amplifiers bring David Grissom’s discriminating tone to players looking for a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A single-channel beast built to the specs of David Grissom.
Developed and refined over many years, the PRS David Grissom signature amplifiers bring David Grissom’s discriminating tone to players looking for a highly-responsive, musical amp rig. The PRS DG Custom 30 comes in blonde vinyl with a cherry stained mahogany fascia and un-tinted salt and pepper grill cloth. It features four EL84/7581 power tubes and several tone-sculpting features, including bright switch, reverb, boost/normal gain switch, presence control, and top cut control.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 30W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); one 12AT7 (power amp)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, master, reverb
- Built-in reverb
- Pine cabinet construction
- Mahogany front panel
- Dimensions: 24 x 11.5 x 10 in.
- Weight: 38 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.