- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS DG50 David Grissom Signature 50W Tube Amp Head
Blonde with Salt and Pepper
- Write a Review
- K37061 000001000 K37061000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Developed and refined over many years, the PRS David Grissom signature amplifiers bring David Grissom’s discriminating tone to players looking for a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A meat-and-potatoes head that's built to shine on the stage and studio.
Developed and refined over many years, the PRS David Grissom signature amplifiers bring David Grissom’s discriminating tone to players looking for a highly responsive, musical amp rig. The PRS “DG Custom 50” comes in blonde vinyl with a cherry stained mahogany fascia and un-tinted salt and pepper grill cloth. It is a straight-ahead, articulate, and organic-sounding amplifier across the tonal spectrum. With four EL34 power tubes delivering 50 watts, this amplifier has a breathy, open tone.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7, one 12AT7 (preamp); four EL34 (power amp)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, master, reverb
- Built-in reverb
- Cathode bias
- Pine cabinet construction
- Mahogany front panel
- Dimensions: 24 x 11.5 x 24 in.
- Weight: 44.6 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.