- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS HXDA 30 30W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Stealth with Charcoal
- Write a Review
- K45005 000001000 K45005000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PRS HXDA 30 30W 1x12 tube guitar combo uses the esteemed PRS 25th Anniversary amp as a platform. It underscores the flexibility of the British-in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get sweet vintage tube tone from this awesome 1x12, Celestion-loaded combo.
The PRS HXDA 30 30W 1x12 tube guitar combo uses the esteemed PRS 25th Anniversary amp as a platform. It underscores the flexibility of the British-inspired 25th Anniversary amp while capturing the iconic tones of late 1960s and early 1970s rock.
The Cinemag output transformer proved to be the perfect match for the desired component specifications and the addition of three “HX/DA” switches (that essentially control the amp’s brightness and gain) add tonal flexibility by making key components “lead” specs. These features, along with the internally bridged bass and treble channels and separate treble and bass gain controls, allow considerable tonal variations from bright and crunchy to fat and smooth. “Presence” also comes standard on the HXDA for more tone-sculpting ability.
It's loaded with a single 12 in. Celestion modified Vintage 30 speaker, which delivers amazing tone at any volume.
This amp achieves a tone equal to the revered smooth, fat, singing, slightly less gainy tone of 1960s and 1970s holy-grail amps.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 30W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two EL34 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion modified Vintage 30
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, HX/DA gain, bass gain, presence, master, volume, three HX/DA switches
- Pine finger-joint construction
- Dimensions: 22.5 x 21 x 9.75 in.
- Weight: 50 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.