- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quilter Labs AVGOLD-COMBO-112-HD Aviator Gold 1x12 HD 200W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- #J56332 000000000 J56332000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
You demand unyielding power and cutting-edge tone. You want a speaker that delivers enormous low-frequency energy and refuses to break up no matter h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Huge punch and tone from a portable 1x12 combo.
You demand unyielding power and cutting-edge tone. You want a speaker that delivers enormous low-frequency energy and refuses to break up no matter how hard you hit it. The Quilter Aviator Gold HD12 is there to fit the bill perfectly. Carefully chosen to deliver the extended tonal characteristics of much larger iron core magnets and much heavier speakers but with far less weight and breathtaking responsiveness.
Aviator Heavy Duty combo is the ultimate amp when you need serious power in a small package. Featuring a powerful Neodymium speaker, (Celestion BN12-300s) it sports 300 watts of power handling and a searing clean responsiveness with no speaker breakup or cone cry.
Smaller than the average 12 inch combo, the Quilter Aviator 12 HD makes up for it by packing a powerful but potent speaker. Plug in and turn it up. Your ears won't believe it.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 200W (100W per channel)
- Two channels
- Two inputs
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion BN12-300s)
- Includes a high-impact nylon ballistic cover
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 23 x 9 in. (445 x 584 x 229 mm)
- Weight: 28.8 lb.
- Made in Costa Mesa, Calif., U.S.A, from mostly local suppliers
- Includes fitted cover
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.