- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quilter Labs AVGOLD-HEAD Aviator Gold 200W Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- #J56329 000000000 J56329000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Quilter Aviator Gold Head 200W amp head is the simple solution for those who already own high-performance speaker cabinets. Pop it up on top, plu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Huge power from a head you can fit in a backpack.
The Quilter Aviator Gold Head 200W amp head is the simple solution for those who already own high-performance speaker cabinets. Pop it up on top, plug it in, stand back as people gather around with their jaws open.
Weighing in at a diminutive 9 lb., it produces an astonishing level of power, all while giving world class tone and performance.
Wrapped in professional grade boutique Tolex, it is built to withstand the rigor of the road. On many tours today, it is often used as a fly rig.
The AV Gold operates on any voltage worldwide, including "night club voltage"—you know, the voltage left over at the night club after the three deep fryers are cooking, the 3-ton air conditioner on the roof is humming, the neon signs are buzzing, and the twin sub Z's are chilling.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 200W (100W per channel)
- Two channels
- FX loop
- Includes a high-impact nylon ballistic cover to protect your investment
- Built in Costa Mesa, Calif., U.S.A., from mostly local suppliers
- Weight: 9 lb.
- Includes fitted cover
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.