Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Quilter Labs BlockDock 12HD 300W 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinettrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Get a massive 300W of power handling in a cab that weighs less than 20 lb.
Have you ever noticed that look of shock when someone picks up your Block Series amplifier? Now you can get that same look when they pick up your cabinet. The BlockDock 12HD is loaded with the highly potent Celestion BN12-300s speaker we put into our HD Series amplifiers. 300 watts of power handling in an ultralight package!
Enough power for Anything
The BlockDock 12HD accepts both 101 series, and "Block Series" amplifiers so you can choose anything from living room friendly to a full screaming 200 watts of power, or pick and choose either! All this in a single, professional cabinet that may be lighter than your guitar!
Quilter builds professional equipment for real musicians who need professional tools to hone their craft day in and day out nothing more, nothing less. The BlockDock 12HD is the workhorse that will get you to the studio or the gig, turn heads, and get you home without breaking a sweat, and without breaking down!
Backed by a industry-leading warranty, Quilter amplifiers are setting new standards in performance amplification. Our support is backed by a team with a passion for music and a commitment to ensuring you get the most from your tone – every gig, every song, every time.
Call or click to order today!
BlockDock 12HD 300W 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet Specifications:
- Power handling: 300W
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion BN12-300s
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Aluminum retention plate
- Durable ballistic nylon cover
- Dimensions: 16" x 18.25" x 10.75" (40.64 x 47 x 27.3 cm)
- Weight: 19.5 lb. (8.84 kg)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.