- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quilter Labs Frontliner 2x8w 2x8 Modular Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- J56316 000000000 J56316000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Introducing the most advanced guitar amplification system available for the guitarist of today. The Frontliner 2x8W allows you to mount any Quilter “...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Create your own Quilter combo with this lightweight modular speaker cab.
Introducing the most advanced guitar amplification system available for the guitarist of today. The Frontliner 2x8W allows you to mount any Quilter “Block” style amplifier in the rear mounted docking bay, turning it into a powerful grab and go 200 watt combo. Pick it up with one hand, walk onstage and easily outperform cumbersome 4x12 rigs!
Traditional bulky guitar combos have narrow dispersion patterns and cranking them up leaves the audience in pain and the sound man angry. Tilt back legs or stands help but kill bass response and don’t eliminate comb filtering from unwanted reflections.
The Quilter Frontliner 2x8W’s 20-degree speaker angle and ultra wide dispersion aim your tone where you need it instead of blasting the front row. The closed back cuts down on unwanted reflections making your sound more controlled and focused.
Not your average guitar cabinet, the Frontliner 2x8W is constructed from durable plywood that is mysteriously lighter than anything you can find at your local hardware store. No expense was spared in crafting the ultimate professional solution.
Easily locate and retain your amplifier with two rapid release thumbscrews instantly converting your Frontliner 2x8W into a 30 pound, high powered combo!
Call or click to order today!
- Speakers: 2x8 concert-grade drivers
- CNC milled footcups to precisely locate amplifier in docking bay
- Quick release thumbscrews let you detach your head for fly dates
- Brushed, black anodized, aluminum plate securely retains amplifier
- High grade, ultra-light plywood for minimum weight
- Heavy duty input jack and speaker wiring with strain relief terminations
- Chrome plated, rubber cushioned steel reinforced handle
- 130-degree dispersion with 20-degree speaker tilt delivers wide, clear coverage
- T-5052 aircraft grade anodized aluminum alloy grill
- Ballistic nylon cover (included) protects your investment
- Accepts Quilter 101 Series, or Quilter “Block” style amplifiers
- Designed as the ultimate portable solution to turn your Tone Block, Pro Block, 101, or other Quilter "Block" style amplifier into an instant combo without sacrificing the portability of your head
- Dimensions: 20.2 x 13.5 x 11.3 in.
- Weight: 25 lb.
- Includes fitted cover
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.