- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quilter Labs Mach2-COMBO-10 Micro Pro 200 Mach 2 200W 1x10 Guitar Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
- J56309 000000000 J56309000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Quilter 10-in. Mach 2 combo is the choice for those looking for a more vintage, "chewier," and "rounder" sound. A smart compromise between the li...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Massive power and Celestion sound from a super-portable 1x10 combo.
The Quilter 10-in. Mach 2 combo is the choice for those looking for a more vintage, "chewier," and "rounder" sound. A smart compromise between the light weight of the 8 and the heavier weight of the 12, the 10-in. features a very potent Celestion G10 Vintage driver.
Celestion's G10 Vintage speaker
In Quilter's sealed enclosure, the 10-in. Celestion delivers warm and beautiful mids with a deep and resonant low end articulation. Best for electric instruments, especially when they are overly bright, the 10 inch delivers warm and uncompromising tone. If you already have a 10 inch speaker that you love, or if you are used to the sound of a 10 inch, this is your amp. Combine this with Quilter's 12-in. extension cabinet for staggering power that will easily handle outdoor gigs without a PA system.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 200W (100W per channel, 200W when using channels 1 and 2)
- Two channels
- Two inputs
- Speaker: 1x10 Celestion G10 Vintage
- Built-in FX loop
- Modular: Combine this with a matching extension speaker for outdoor or extremely loud gigs
- Flexible: Works with nearly any impedance, or even with the speaker unplugged.
- Fits in a plane overhead bin
- Lightweight construction
- Includes fitted cover
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.