- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quilter Labs Mach2-EXT-12-HD 300W 1x12 Extension Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- #J56288 000000000 J56288000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Want bigger cleans? More articulate highs? Deeper and more resonant lows? Huge power? No speaker breakup or artificial speaker coloring? The Quilter ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Crank your tone to 11, and have headroom to spare with this 300W 1x12 cab.
Want bigger cleans? More articulate highs? Deeper and more resonant lows? Huge power? No speaker breakup or artificial speaker coloring? The Quilter Mach 2 HD extension was made for you. It is everything you already love about Quilter amplifiers made even better. More than just a companion to the MicroPro Mach 2 Series, this extension cab is designed to integrate perfectly with the company's smaller combos. The integrated rubberized molded corners provide protection and a solid mounting point for the MicroPro Head, 8, 10 and 12 combos.
Celestion BN12-300s speaker:
Packed with a lightweight neodymium speaker (Celestion BN12-300s), the deeper sealed enclosure will give fuller lows than you thought possible. Prepare yourself for the incredible three dimensional tone that occurs when you put an 8 inch combo on top. Dubbed the "Micro-Stack," or the "Quilter 20", it will spoil you. The modular extension cab completes a fully integrated system that allows you to take as many or as few pieces as you need for the gig. Add to that the high quality meticulous construction made right here in America and you will be blown away by the possibilities.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 300W
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion BN12-300s
- Closed-back cabinet design for more bass extension
- Stackable with Quilter amplifiers
- Comes with padded ballistic nylon cover and speaker cable
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 17.75 x 10.5 in.
- Weight: 25 lbs. (11.3 Kg)
- Includes fitted cover
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.