- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quilter Labs Overdrive 200 200W Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J57120 000000000 J57120000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Quilter Overdrive 200 is inspired by legendary and almost unobtainable amplifiers, bringing an iconic overdrive sound within reach of the average...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Serious overdrive tone and stage-ready power from a head that fits on your pedalboard.
The Quilter Overdrive 200 is inspired by legendary and almost unobtainable amplifiers, bringing an iconic overdrive sound within reach of the average musician. The dynamic 200 watt Quilter Tone Block power section is combined with a traditional “Tone Stack” EQ section to form a classic clean channel, along with multiple switchable drive sections, providing several explosive overdriven tones.
The big brother to the Quilter 101 Reverb. “Tone Stack” EQ section married with an active Mid control for a wide range of high headroom clean tone.
A preset Mid Scoop is engaged for a tight mid-gain tone. EQ controls are defeated and the drive channel’s gain and output are activated so desired saturation and volume balance can be easily achieved.
The lead channel shares the EQ setting with the clean channel so to not have a dramatic shift in tone between voicings. The gain structure is based on rare and collectable early cascading gain stage amplifiers. The gain and output controls also become active and is balanced with crunch channel.
Bonus: Lead + Crunch
Engaging both the Lead and Crunch channel delivers the high-gain tone of the lead channel and removes the EQ from the circuit for an unrefined heavy tone.
The Overdrive 200 accepts a standard two-position footswitch, with or without LEDs. In the interest of saving you money, the Quilter engineers passed on manufacturing a bespoke footswitch and designed the Overdrive 200 to accept any other one. Quilter also included an adhesive label with every Overdrive 200 so that you can label your own.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 200W
- Two channels
- Four modes
- Single input
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, output, master
- FX loop
- Headphone output for quiet practice
- Locking IEC power cable
- Universal power supply—automatically works anywhere in the world
- Dimensions: 3.15 x 8.5 x 5.8 in. (80 x 216 x 147 mm)
- Weight: 4 lb. (1.8kg)
- Includes fitted cover
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.