- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quilter Labs RC200-6SA Steelaire 6-Position Leg Mount Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J56285 000000000 J56285000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Steelaire Remote Leg Mount Controller from Quilter controls six amplifier functions, and features bright LED indicators show you which switches a...Click To Read More About This Product
Grab your Steelaire amp by the scruff with this controller.
The Steelaire Remote Leg Mount Controller from Quilter controls six amplifier functions, and features bright LED indicators show you which switches are active, a sturdy steel chassis, heavy-duty switches and a 15-ft. cable.
The leg mount remote control is an essential accessory for the steeler. Designed to clamp on a standard leg (13/16 in.) it utilizes a spring mount with padded foam to tightly bind to the leg preventing slippage while preventing damage.
Switch from Gain 1 to Gain 2 for two channel switching
Engage the Boost function
The unique overdrive limiter function gives you an additional tone preset that you can combine with the mode and boost functions
Activate the tremolo from the foot controller whenever you need this classic effect
Reverb can be activeted with the foot controller
The effects loop works with effects pedals which can be powered and stowed remotely via the Steelaire onboard 9 VDC jack
A 15 foot, flexible connector cable is included with the foot controller. If the cable becomes lost or damaged, or if you need a longer cable, a standard networking cable can be used.
Call or click to order today!
- Controls 6 functions: Channel select, boost, overdrive, tremolo, reverb, effects loop
- Comes with a 12-ft. Cat 5 cable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.