- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quilter Labs SA200-COMBO-115 Steelaire 15" 200W 1x15 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- #J56330 000000000 J56330000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Quilter Steelaire Combo provides maximum portability with a slimline cabinet housing a front loaded 15" neodynium speaker. 200 clean watts and a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stage-ready power and tone in a portable, versatile platform.
The Quilter Steelaire Combo provides maximum portability with a slimline cabinet housing a front loaded 15" neodynium speaker. 200 clean watts and a rich feature set provide ultimate performance for any musician.
The speaker is the result of a lengthy collaboration between Pat Quilter and Eminence Speakers. Quilter started with Eminence's rugged cast-frame 15 inch platform for maximum durability. To this the engineers added a 3-inch aluminum voice coil and hyperbolic cone to assure outstanding frequency response, power handling, and freedom from breakup. As a finishing touch, a 4 inch aluminum dome adds a hint of sweet metallic tang, resulting in a creamy full bodied tone with a citrus-y finish. The cabinet is the result of a lengthy series of tone tests conducted with top professional players from coast to coast.
The slimline cabinet is easy to carry and requires minimal space on stage. The front mounted speaker, combined with our calibrated cabinet dimensions, provides maximum clarity of mids and highs, while delivering big clean lows. Our panel of experts frequently need to get on and off stage in less than a minute, so we provided internal room for accessory stowage, and cable routing slots that keep everything tucked safely away.
The slimline Steelaire chassis delivers a full 200 watts, with plenty of reserve voltage swing, into the 4 ohm speaker. With selectable input channels, a 4 band EQ, an adjustable limiter, tremolo, and a full-service reverb section, you get a full tool kit to optimize the sound of your instrument. In addition, a unique back panel effects loop with 9 volt DC supply allows you to wire in accessory pedals of your choice, and control them remotely, using one of our 6 position remote controls. (Leg mount remote, or foot controller, available separately.)
Call or click to order today!
- Powerful: 200W (400 watts of internal headroom for maximum voltage swing)
- Two channels
- Dual inputs: Supports multiple instruments or buffered pedal loop
- Speaker: Eminence 1x15
- Controls: 4-band EQ, tremolo, reverb, master, limiter, input mode selector
- Dual speaker outputs: 1/4", 2 to 16 ohms
- Remote control connection: Accepts RJ45 cable (Cat 5,6,7,etc.)
- Effects loop: Send, Return, and 9 volt DC out, 200 mA max
- Direct Out: 600 ohm, isolated balanced 300 mV peak
- Ballistic nylon cover included
- Dimensions: 21 x 23 x 9 in. (53.4 x 58.4 x 22.9 cm)
- Portable: 35 lb. (16kg)
- Includes fitted cover
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.