- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering Mix-Blender Dual Input Guitar With Effect Loop Pedal
- Write a Review
- #J49598 000000000 J49598000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Radial Tonebone Mix-Blender™ is a multi-function pedal that lets you mix two instruments or effects together and then send the combined signal th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Clean, quiet effects routing for detailed sound shaping.
The Radial Tonebone Mix-Blender™ is a multi-function pedal that lets you mix two instruments or effects together and then send the combined signal through a mixer-style effects loop for processing.
Designed to work with guitar, bass and keyboards, the Mix-Blender begins with two high-performance Class-A buffers for maximum fidelity. These lower the impedance to drive the signal further without noise. Individual volume controls on each channel let you mix the two inputs to suit and can be used to blend two pickups on an acoustic guitar, combine two pedals in parallel such as a chorus and a distortion, or to have two different instruments 'live' on stage – each set with the same output for quick changeovers.
The signal can then be routed to a true 'mixer-style' effects loop and activated using the on-board footswitch. This features a wet-dry blend control that lets you mix-in effects pedals with precise control to add slight enhancements or extreme coloration to the signal chain. In other words, the Mix-Blender lets you retain the original sound of the instrument and add in as much of the effect as you like. Think of adding a touch of overdrive to a bass guitar without losing the bottom end. How about mixing in some distortion to your acoustic guitar to give it more shimmer? How about adding a chorus or phase shifter to your Hammond synth patch?
The Mix-Blender is a unique tool that is designed to bring new tonal textures to your world and enhance your creative inner spark.
- Mix two instruments or effects together at same time
- Blend in effects while retaining the tone of your instrument
- Class-A buffered inputs with individual level controls
- Opens door to creating subtle or unique effects
Order today and open new worlds of audio creativity.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.