- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Randall RX120RH and RX412 Half Stack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 481735 000000000 481735000000000
6-Month* financing available.
This half stack includes the Randall RX Series RX120RH 120W Guitar Amp Head and the Randall RX412 Speaker Cabinet.Randall's goal was to develop a mor...Click To Read More About This Product
Big, modern sound in an entry-priced package!
This half stack includes the Randall RX Series RX120RH 120W Guitar Amp Head and the Randall RX412 Speaker Cabinet.
Randall's goal was to develop a more affordable guitar amp with the tone of much larger combo amps and stacks. The RX tone circuits deliver a modern Randall tone with plenty of tight lows and enough top-end sizzle to satisfy any metal guitarist.
The RX412 speaker cabinet delivers a sound that rivals the tone and power of much larger, more expensive boxes thanks to its 4 - 12" Jaguar speakers.
- RX120RH includes 120 watts
- Overdrive channel w/Voicing and Contour control
- Clean channel
- Spring Reverb w/level control
- 2-button footswitch included
- 200W RX412 includes
- 4 x 12" Randall 50W Jaguars
- 200W cabinet
- Four 12" Randall Jaguar speakers
- Black cloth grille
- Plywood construction
- 8 ohm mono input
Make it yours. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.