- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Randall XL Series V2 Ninja V2NH 400W Hybrid Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Product 481699
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed and inspired by Arch Enemy lead guitarist Michael Amott and developed for the guitarist who likes multiple tone shaping options, the highly ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
3 channels of hybrid versatility and huge power.
Designed and inspired by Arch Enemy lead guitarist Michael Amott and developed for the guitarist who likes multiple tone shaping options, the highly flexible V2 Ninja amp head can basically produce any tone you want using a full tube preamp as well as a classic Randall solid-state preamp.
A tube-driven MOSFET power section called "Valve-Dynamic" powers the V2 Ninja with so much reaction and feel that you would swear it had a full set of power tubes driving the amp. This 12AT7-driven power circuit not only has the feel, but also the accurate frequency response typically found in a full tube power section.
The Randall V2 Ninja head offers three channels: a classic solid-state clean channel, a classic Randall overdrive channel and an all-tube preamp channel with "Attack" & "Bright" controls. It also features a MIDI-assignable 6-band graphic EQ and parallel effects loop, a master volume control, power amp density and presence controls, and RUBY 12AX7AC5HG preamp tube.
- 400W @ 4 Ohms, 280W @ 8 Ohms, 500W@2 Ohms
- 3-MIDI programmable channels:
- Ch.3: All-tube preamp with 3-12AX7 preamp tubes. Includes "Attack" switch for tight and loose feel, and "Bright" switch.
- Ch. 2- Classic Randall S.S. channel with push/pull "Sustain Boost".
- Ch. 1- Classic full clean with big headroom.
- MIDI Assignable 6-band Graphic EQ with single On/Off switch. Can be activated for any/all channels then stored and recalled by the included 5-button MIDI foot controller.
- Assignable "Series" or "Parallel" Effects loop with single On/Off switch. Can also be activated for any/all channels then stored and recalled by the included MIDI foot controller.
- Master front "Volume" control
- Master "Density" control. Adjusts the power amp low end dynamics.
- Master "Presence" control. Adjusts the power amp extreme high end dynamics
- MIDI in/thru
- Mic Eliminator XLR direct recording output
- World voltage AC inlet