- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Real McCoy Custom RMC8 Guitar Eqwahlyzer Wah-Wah Pedal with EQ
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H92848 000000000 H92848000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RMC8 begins with the proper sonic foundation. The classic Plunkett design, used by permission, blueprinted from an Italian original. A small togg...Click To Read More About This Product
A wah based off a classic Italian design with today's technology.
The RMC8 begins with the proper sonic foundation. The classic Plunkett design, used by permission, blueprinted from an Italian original. A small toggle switch located under the rocker lets you change the sweep contour from the fast response of an "NOS Icar-taper" pot to the slow, expanded range articulation of the "aged Icar-taper" ROC-POT 5.2 wah pot. The tone-shaping capability continues with the switchable 5-band graphic equalizer located on the front slope of the case. The EQ is within the wah circuit, only available when the wah is turned on, and then only if you want the EQ to be on. From lows to highs and in-between, you can shape your wah sound to be THAT sound, all in real-time.
The RMC8 is all analog and built with double clad copper circuit boards, through-hole components in the wah circuit, surface mount components in the equalizer circuit, 5 bands of +/- 15 db equalization with center-detent sliders, LED indicator light for the EQ circuit so you know when the EQ is active, EMI resistant Karmaflux inductor, heavy-duty Italian true-bypass on/off switch, dependable one million cycle ROC-POT 5.2 wah potentiometer, and case-mounted input and output jacks. The RMC8-Guitar Eqwahlyzer is housed in a new extended wah shell with a silk-screened bottom plate, multi-sparkle graphite grey finish, and topped with a black footpad.
Just like all RMC wahs, the RMC8-Guitar Eqwahlyzer is developed and built by Geoffrey Teese and includes licensed fuzz-friendly technology, true-bypass, easily adjustable rocker pedal tension, and double-recessed AC adapter jack, and is covered by a limited one year warranty.
- All analog and built with double clad copper circuit boards
- Through-hole components in the wah circuit
- Surface mount components in the equalizer circuit
- 5 Bands of +/- 15 db equalization with center-detent sliders
- LED indicator light for the EQ circuit so you know when the EQ is active
- EMI resistant Karmaflux inductor
- Heavy-duty Italian true-bypass on/off switch
- Dependable one million cycle ROC-POT 5.2 wah potentiometer
- Case-mounted input and output jacks
- Housed in new extended wah shell with silk-screened bottom plate, multi-sparkle graphite grey finish, and topped with a black footpad
- Length: 10-1/2 in.
- Width at toe: 3-23/33 in.
- Width at heel: 3-9/32 in.
Your sound is here. You'll know it as soon as you step on it.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.