- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Real McCoy Custom Tunable Wah-Wah pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H92849 000000000 H92849000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RMC3FL is developed and built by Geoffrey Teese and includes licensed fuzz-friendly technology, EMI resistant Karmaflux inductor, heavy-duty Ital...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The world's fully tunable self-contained wah.
The RMC3FL is developed and built by Geoffrey Teese and includes licensed fuzz-friendly technology, EMI resistant Karmaflux inductor, heavy-duty Italian true-bypass on/off switch, exclusive RMC ROC-POT potentiometer, Switchcraft jacks, easily adjustable rocker tension, and AC adapter jack, and is covered by our limited one year warranty. The RMC3FL also features the under-the-rocker toggle switch to change sweep speed and low end resonance. The RMC3FL is housed in our new extended wah shell with a silk-screened bottom plate, classic grey hammertone finish, and topped with a black footpad.
Front-Loaded Vari-Tune circuit controls include:
LOW-Controls the amount of low frequencies present in the wah's sweep.
MID-Controls the mid-range depth of the sweep. This control affects the vocal-like quality of the wah, as the human voice falls mostly into this range.
Q Harmonic-Controls the position of the sweet spot within the sweep range.
VOLUME-Allows you to adjust the output strength of the wah.
SWEEP-This bank of 9 DIP switches allows you to select your desired sweep within a 9 octave range. The switches may be used in any combination to create familiar wah sweeps as well as some never before available. The voicing parameters go from higher than the old SCHALLER Bow-wow/Yoy-yoy pedal to deeper than any bass wah.
FINE TUNE-These 2 trimmers work in conjunction with the SWEEP DIP switches to allow you access to values "in-between" switch settings. The effect of these trimmers is slight and might not be audible to every player. For those that can hear the difference, they are available.
- Developed and built by Geoffrey Teese
- Includes licensed fuzz-friendly technology
- EMI resistant Karmaflux inductor
- Heavy-duty Italian true-bypass on/off switch
- Exclusive RMC ROC-POT potentiometer
- Switchcraft jacks
- Easily adjustable rocker tension
- AC adapter jack
- Under-the-rocker toggle switch
- New extended wah shell with a silk-screened bottom plate
- Classic grey hammertone finish
- Black footpad
It's time to take charge of your wah-wah. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.