- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RockBoard MOD 3 Pedalboard Patchbay
- Write a Review
- L37253 000000000 L37253000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RockBoard Modules are simple all-in-one patch bays for the RockBoard series pedalboards. Fitting all new RockBoards except the Duo 2.1, they prov...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Expand the abilities of your RockBoard pedalboard with this patchbay module.
The RockBoard Modules are simple all-in-one patch bays for the RockBoard series pedalboards. Fitting all new RockBoards except the Duo 2.1, they provide various cable connections to fit a wide variety of needs as a convenient through box. Manage all connections to and from your effects setup in one place and in a tidy manner. With the RockBoard Modules you can hook up your pedals permanently underneath your board and have a central access point from your instrument and to your amp as well as for your power supply. The RockBoard Modules give you endless possibilities of how you can hook up your rig! You are using TRS, XLR, MIDI or USB in your setup? No worries! The RockBoardModules provide you with all connections you need depending on the MOD that is right for you! Use them to connect multiple effects pedalboards, to run several effects from your board through your amp’s effects loop, or simply as central access point to your pedalboard.
- Fits all new RockBoard pedalboards except Duo 2.1
- Holds all connections to and from your RockBoard in 1 place
- Acts as central access point to your effects setup
- Establishes clean cable paths to and from the pedal board
Call or click to order today!
- 4 x 6,3 mm / 1/4 TRS thru
- 2 x XLR thru (female front / male back)
- 1 x XLR thru (male front / female back)
- 1 x AC IEC thru (female front / male back)
- All connections mirrored on the backside
- Dimensions: 6.8" x 2.3" x 1.8" (175 x 59 x 48 mm)
- Weight: 1.21 lb. (550 g)