- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RockBoard TRES 3.1 Pedalboard with Flight Case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L37273 000000000 L37273000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 2018 RockBoard pedalboard series has been completely re-designed to create a pedalboard that is lightweight, rigid and rugged, and allows for the...Click To Read More About This Product
This tour-grade board and case will treat your pedals to safety and security.
The 2018 RockBoard pedalboard series has been completely re-designed to create a pedalboard that is lightweight, rigid and rugged, and allows for the use of a multitude of pedals as well as power supply mounting solutions. Its uniquely ingenious construction is based on only one folded, cold-rolled aluminum sheet for the board frame and has not a single welded seam. This makes the board surface completely plain and gives you more pedalboard space for your money. U-shaped vertical support braces offer additional stability without adding too much weight.
The updated RockBoard pedalboards will neither bend nor wiggle. The slots let you easily hide cables underneath the surface for a neat and tidy setup. Any power supply can be mounted underneath the board surface traditionally or using the optional RockBoard The Tray universal power supply mounting solution. All RockBoard 2018 Series models (except Duo 2.1) are compatible with the RockBoard MOD patchbays. With seven sizes available we are sure you will find the perfect board for your needs. All sizes are available with either gig bag or flight case.
- Sturdy and light aluminum construction
- Slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- Made from cold-rolled aluminum
- Angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- Slot for RockBoard® MOD patch bays
- Robust black powder-coated surface
Call or click to order today!
- Interior dimensions (W x D x H) 530 x 256 x 132 mm
- Exterior dimensions (W x D x H) 557 x 283 x 159 mm
- Includes self-adhesive hook (50 mm wide) & loop tape (25 mm wide) and cable ties