Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
This tour-grade board and case will treat your pedals to safety and security.
The updated RockBoard pedalboards will neither bend nor wiggle. The slots let you easily hide cables underneath the surface for a neat and tidy setup. Any power supply can be mounted underneath the board surface traditionally or using the optional RockBoard The Tray universal power supply mounting solution. All RockBoard 2018 Series models (except Duo 2.1) are compatible with the RockBoard MOD patchbays. With seven sizes available we are sure you will find the perfect board for your needs. All sizes are available with either gig bag or flight case.
- Sturdy and light aluminum construction
- Slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- Made from cold-rolled aluminum
- Angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- Slot for RockBoard® MOD patch bays
- Robust black powder-coated surface
Call or click to order today!
TRES 3.1 Pedalboard with Flight Case Specifications:
- Interior dimensions (W x D x H) 530 x 256 x 132 mm
- Exterior dimensions (W x D x H) 557 x 283 x 159 mm
- Includes self-adhesive hook (50 mm wide) & loop tape (25 mm wide) and cable ties
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.