- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rocktron Utopia B100 Multi-Effects Bass Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product 150364
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Featuring 128 sounds divided into 64 factory and 64 user programmable presets, the compact Utopia B100 pedal has a wide variety of effects, including...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Tone and effects processing for the next generation of bass players.
Featuring 128 sounds divided into 64 factory and 64 user programmable presets, the compact Utopia B100 pedal has a wide variety of effects, including wah, phaser, compressor, chorus, and flanger. 4 channels of tone: Clean, Dist1, Dist2, and Dist3. Other features include Rocktron's Hush noise reduction, tube emulation, and a "speaker exciter." While it's not a perfect world, this floor processor may allow bass players a regular visit to paradise on stage or in the studio.
- 128 presets: 64 factory, 64 user
- Motorola 24-bit DSP engine
- 4 channels of tone: Clean, Dist1, Dist2, and Dist3
- 4-band EQ
- Full bandwidth effects
- Large effects palette
- Hush noise reduction
- Tube emulation
- Speaker exciter
- Fully programmable Stereo Outputs
- Heavy Duty Headphone Output
- Auxiliary input (MP3/CD/iPod)
- Easy-to-read Cool Blue LCD display
- Store Button wth LED bank up/down and recall footswitches
Enter bass effect Shangri-La with the assurance of our double guarantees. Order now!