- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roger Linn Design AdrenaLinn Guitar Groove Box
- Write a Review
- Product 150250
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
AdrenaLinn is the first processor for guitar and bass players that can produce the sequenced rhythmic sounds previously available only with sequencer...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The groove box for guitar!
AdrenaLinn is the first processor for guitar and bass players that can produce the sequenced rhythmic sounds previously available only with sequencers and keyboard arpeggiators. Just play along with AdrenaLinn's internal drum machine to hear your axe transformed into a dynamically filtered rhythmic sequencer - all in sync to the beat! It also features tempo-synced digital delay, tremolo, vibrato, flanging, volume swells, auto-wah, envelope wah, and more.
AdrenaLinn provides a variety of classic filter effects, including Auto-Wah, Envelope Filter, and Voice Box. And with AdrenaLinn's flexible effect-design system that permits any of 6 filter types to be controlled by any of 10 modulation sources, you'll get entirely new sounds.
AdrenaLinn includes a superb amp modeler, providing an assortment of amps from clean twangs to boutique amps to super-overdriven stacks. Combine these killer amp sims with beat-synced filter effects, jam along with the internal drum box, or simply rock with the amp models alone.
What good are all those beat-synced effects without the beats? AdrenaLinn boasts a 2-bar looping drum machine. Choose from 100 preset drumbeats, ranging from rock to dance to hip-hop to world beat, or create your own rhythms using AdrenaLinn's 40+ internal sounds. By routing the programmable drum machine through the filter processing, you'll create amazing filtered grooves.
Hook up an optional MIDI footpedal for even more control!
- Produces sequenced rhythmic sounds
- Tempo-synced digital delay, tremolo, vibrato, flanging, volume swells, auto-wah, envelope wah, and more ” controllable by 10 modulation sources for entirely new sounds
- Amp models include everything from clean twangs to boutique amps to super-overdriven stacks
- 2-bar looping drum machine
- 100 preset drumbeats, ranging from rock to dance to hip-hop to world beat
- 40+ internal sounds
- Dimensions: 7-1/4"W x 1-1/2"H x 5-5/8"D
- AD/DA conversion: 24 bits/40kHz
- Internal processing: 32-bit
- Maximum delay time: one second
- 9 samples each of bass drum, snare, and hi-hat, plus 15 percussion samples