Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
A great-sounding echo effect for any rig.
Three control knobs let you quickly adjust the speed of the echo repeats, the number of echoes and overall volume of the effected sound. A true bypass switch engages and disengages the effect. An LED indicator shows you when the effect is engaged and gets dim when it's time to change the battery.
The Rogue Analog Delay pedal is made of aluminum and built to last.
- Sturdy, lightweight aluminum case
- True bypass switching
- Easy-to-use Time, Repeat and Level controls
- Powered by either a 9-volt battery or external 9-volt DC adapter
Echo adds fun, echo adds fun, echo adds fun. Order today!
Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input impedance: 500kOhms
- Output load impedance: >10kOhms
- Equivalent input noise: -100dBm
- Power supply: 1x9-volt battery or external 9-volt DC adapter
- Power consumption: 20mA
- Size: 2-3/8" x 4-3/8" x 1-1/4"
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.