- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland Blues Cube Hot 30W 1X12 Combo Guitar Amplifier
- Write a Review
- J36145 000000000 J36145000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ready for live playing, the Blues Cube Hot is equipped with 30 watts of power, plus a custom 12-inch speaker that’s been specially designed for maxim...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get the warm tonal response of 6L6 tubes with the bulletproof reliability of solid state.
Ready for live playing, the Blues Cube Hot is equipped with 30 watts of power, plus a custom 12-inch speaker that’s been specially designed for maximum tonal response with Roland's Tube Logic circuitry, which perfectly simulates a pair of 6L6 power-amp tubes. The open-back cabinet features poplar plywood construction, which offers acoustically vibrant tone for solo or group performances.
Warm, bouncy, responsive, dynamic, elastic—these are all terms that guitarists use to describe the satisfying experience of playing their favorite tube amps. Thanks to Roland’s Tube Logic, these words can be applied to the Blues Cube Hot as well. Dramatically evolved from the first-generation sound of the original Blues Cube amps from the '90s, today’s Tube Logic accurately provides the complex, highly interactive behavior of classic tube designs in meticulous detail, providing the magical “it” factor that takes a guitar amp from a simple sound system to a living, breathing musical instrument. Great feel, distortion control with touch and volume, bloom, sparkle, power supply “sag,” and more—everything that players love about a finely tuned vintage 6L6 tube amp is present in abundance with the Blues Cube Hot.
Clean to Crunch with One Knob
The Blues Cube Hot controls the tone with just one knob from clean to crunch. Starting from clean, natural tube fullness and bite, as the volume is cranked the crunch sound provides a range of grit flavors from mild to aggressive. In addition, Boost and Tone switches shape the character. The Boost switch produces a thick and natural tube crunch sound, while the Tone switch adds a sparkling high range. And just like a vintage tube amp, the Blues Cube Hot loves stompboxes, allowing you to further shape your personal sound by hitting the amp’s front end with your favorite gain pedals.
- Power: 30W (solid state)
- Attenuation: 30W, 15W, 5W, 0.5W
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x12
- Controls: 3-band EQ, tone button, boost button, volume, reverb, master, power control
- 1/4-in. speaker output
- Headphone output
- USB type B recording output
- Footswitch sold separately
- Dimensions: 17.06 in. x 16.31 in. x 9.4 in.
- Weight: 27.7 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.