- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland eBand JS-8 Audio Player with Guitar Effects
- Write a Review
- Product 485381
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For "bedroom guitarists" who love jamming along with their favorite songs, the ultimate musical companion has arrived. The Roland eBand is a portable...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A portable all-in-one audio player that's packed with jam-along features and guitar effects.
For "bedroom guitarists" who love jamming along with their favorite songs, the ultimate musical companion has arrived. The Roland eBand is a portable all-in-one audio player that's packed with big features. WAV and MP3 files can be loaded and played by the eBand audio player, and the tempo and pitch can be changed. Plug in your guitar and jam along using the Roland eBand's powerful onboard COSM preamp and BOSS effects. You can minimize the prerecorded vocals or guitar parts with the Center Cancel feature for minus-one play, and record and save your jams. There's even a library of backing tracks and rhythms onboard, plus a built-in tuner and metronome.
BOSS FX Onboard
Roland eBand is loaded with high-quality BOSS effects derived from the GT-10, including over 100 powerful guitar sounds that span a variety of genres. It also features the famous COSM preamp from the Boss GT-10 guitar effects processor. Using eBand's Guitar/Mic input, you can apply the internal processing to your guitar or voice.
EZ TONE Sound Wizard
Creating your own sounds is simple with Roland eBand audio player. The EZ TONE feature provides a quick, intuitive approach to tone creation based on graphic icons and a Tone Grid. You'll be programming at the speed of sound.
SDHC memory cards of up to 32GB can be plugged into the Roland eBand audio player, letting you store thousands of WAV/MP3-format songs per card. eBand also lets you play WAV/MP3 files directly from USB memory stick, expanding your data storage and file-management options. (Roland eBand comes with a 1GB SD card).
Convenient Phrase Trainer
Phrase Trainer is a feature packed function convenient for practicing phrases from imported songs. Phrase Trainer includes functions to control pitch and tempo of imported songs, Center Cancel for minimizing the guitar or vocal parts from prerecorded audio, and AB repeat. Now you can learn phrases without feeling any stress!
USB Audio Interface
The Roland eBand audio player can be used as a USB audio interface, allowing the audio signals from eBand (audio-player sound + live guitar/vocal sound) to be transferred to PC via USB. As a result, eBand audio can be recorded into DAW software on your PC. Furthermore, audio from PC can be played back on eBand. This means the Roland eBand can function as USB speakers for your PC.
There are many other notable features packed into Roland eBand, including an internal recorder for capturing your guitar performances as you play along with songs or backing tracks. And speaking of backing tracks, 300 audio-loop phrases are onboard for jam-along inspiration. Of course the Roland audio player is also equipped with the essential built-in tuner and metronome.
- Imports and plays audio files (WAV and MP3)
- Pitch and tempo control of imported songs
- Guitar/Mic input with dedicated input control; headphone output
- Custom-tuned speakers for powerful playback
- COSM Preamp and 100+ effects derived from BOSS GT-10
- EZ Tone function provides the ultimate easy-to-use, intuitive approach to sound creation based on graphic icons
- 300 audio-loop phrases onboard for backing tracks and rhythms (some include companion guitar effects preprogrammed to match the loops)
- Tuner and metronome built in
- Records and saves your guitar performances
- USB audio interface for direct link to and from PCs
- Play songs from USB memory stick
- Import your favorite songs from audio CD to eBand with included utility software (PC/Mac)
- Depends on the SD/SDHC Card (128MB - 32GB)
- JS-8 Songs (Recording/Playback), MP3 (Bit rate: 64KBps - 320KBps, Playback only), WAV (Quantization Bit Rate: 8/16/24-bit, Playback only)
- USB Memory
- 24-bit + AF method* (GUITAR/MIC IN), 24-bit (LINE IN)
- Preset: 130, User: 100
- AMP (Amp Modeling)
- FX (OD/DS, WAH, COMP, LIMITER, OCTAVE, AC.PROCESSOR, PHASER, FLANGER, TREMOLO, ROTARY, UNI-V, PAN)
- EQ (Equalizer)
- NS (Noise Suppressor)
- JS-8 Songs: 250min. (1GB), 8,060 min. (32GB)
- WAV/16-bit/Stereo: 90min. (1GB), 3,020 min. (32GB)
- MP3/128 kbps/Stereo: 1,040min. (1GB), 33,330 min. (32GB)
- (The above-listed capacities are approximate. Times may be slightly shorter depending on the number of songs that were created.)
- GUITAR/MIC IN: -20dBu (INPUT GAIN=GUITAR), -32dBu (INPUT GAIN=MIC), AUX IN: -15dBu
- GUITAR/MIC IN: 1M?
- AUX IN: 22 k?
- PHONES: -10dBu, LINE OUT: -10dBu
- PHONES: 44?, LINE OUT: 1 k?
- 132 x 64 dots graphic LCD (with backlit)
- Supports file transfer (mass storage class) and audio
- GUITAR/MIC IN (1/4" phone type), AUX IN (Stereo miniature phone type), PHONES (Stereo miniature phone type), LINE OUT (RCA phono type), EXP PEDAL/CTL 1,2 (1/4" TRS phone type), USB Memory (USB A), USB (USB B), DC IN
- 400 mA
- AC adaptor (PSB-1U), SD card (1GB), Owner's Manual, Roland Service (Information Sheet)
- 264 mm x 166mm x 201mm (10-7/16" x 6-9/16" x 7-15/16")
- 1.7kg, 3lb. 12 oz.