- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research SYN100-H Hellwin USA 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Product H93904
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Schecter Hellwin USA tube head is your ticket to Synyster tone. The Focus control is a global "tweak" that adjusts the amp's input frequency resp...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Score A7X tone with Synyster Gates' signature head.
The Schecter Hellwin USA tube head is your ticket to Synyster tone. The Focus control is a global "tweak" that adjusts the amp's input frequency response to custom tailor the low frequency response for different styles of guitars. The Noise Gate is functional on the Lead I and Lead II channels. The Normal and Active conficuration activates circuit changes in the amp that compensate for active pickups' typical lack of low-end extension and high-frequency sparkle rolloff.
- Wattage: 100W
- Tubes: four EL34-B, one JJECC83S, two EI12AX7EH and one Ruby 12AX7
- Footswitch: 3 Channels, Boost & Effects as well as Voicing select on clean channel
- Effects Loop
- Channels: Lead I, Lead II and Rhythm
- Clean Channel controls: Bass, Mid, Treble, Volume, Gain and Vintage Modern option
- Lead Channel I controls: Bass, Mid, Treble, Volume, Gain and Variable Noise gate shared with Lead Channel II
- Lead Channel II controls: Bass, Mid, Treble, Volume, Gain and Variable Noise Gate shared with Lead Channel I
- Direct Out: w/ 412 SL/ST Cabinet Emulation
Call or click to get Synyster tone.