- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seymour Duncan Killing Floor High Gain Boost Pedal
- Write a Review
- J43646 000000000 J43646000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Killing Floor High Gain Boost gives you both a volume boost and a musical amp-like overdrive all in one, with an unmistakable, undeniable amp fur...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great overdrive/boost perfect for solos or as an overall tone enhancer.
The Killing Floor High Gain Boost gives you both a volume boost and a musical amp-like overdrive all in one, with an unmistakable, undeniable amp further into overdrive, or for a beefy, expressive solo tone. It’s also great as an ‘always on’ pedal for adding the finishing touch to your tone; it’s like an overall enhancer for your entire sound.
The single control knob gives you up to a whopping 34 dB of additional gain for amazing range, from subtle boost to brash chords to a full, fat overdriven lead, while the 3-way Voicing toggle switch lets you sculpt your high end with a boost at 10K, a cut at 4.8K or a flat setting. Use this switch to take the bite out of overly bright single coils, put more sting into a dark humbucker or to add crystal clear, boutique-style airiness to your tone.
Volume boost and overdrive all in one
Single control knob gives up to 34 dB of additional gain
3-way Voicing toggle switch sculpts high end with a boost at 10K, a cut at 4.8K or a flat setting
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.