- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SKB FootNote Amplified Pedal Board
- Product H74853
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
SKB has been designing innovative pedal boards for guitar enthusiasts for more than 15 years. To keep up with technology and the needs of guitarists ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Introducing the world's first amplified pedal board.
SKB has been designing innovative pedal boards for guitar enthusiasts for more than 15 years. To keep up with technology and the needs of guitarists of all genres, SKB has developed the world's first AC/DC pedal board with a built-in combo amp featuring a 6" Eminence speaker.
The 1SKB-FN-8 FootNote Amplified pedal board is a fully powered pedal board that will accommodate up to eight 9 volt DC pedals and can be taken anywhere, whether you find yourself on stage, on the street corner, in the garage or with headphones plugged in for a private session.
- Built-in Combo Amp featuring 6" Eminence Speaker
- AUX / MP3 Player Input to play along to your tunes
- Line Out for recording or live use
- External Speaker Output easily handles your favorite cab
- AC / DC Powered for ultimate portability
- Power Up to 8 Pedals no more 9V batteries
- Headphone Output for private sessions
- Cable Tester for your audio cables
Once you've tried this you'll wonder how you managed without it. Order today.
- Exterior Length: 22.28 in / 56.59 cm
- Exterior Width: 21.89 in / 55.60 cm
- Exterior Depth: 4.38 in / 11.13 cm
- Pedal Mount Length: 19.00 in / 48.26 cm
- Pedal Mount Width: 12.00 in / 30.48 cm
- Power-In Jack
- Power On/Off Switch
- External Speaker Jack
- Line Out Jack
- Speaker On/Off Switch
- Headphone Jack
- Pedal Power Jacks
- Cable Tester Jack (A)
- Cable Tester Jack (B)
- Treble Knob
- Bass Knob
- Volume Knob
- Pedal / Guitar Jack
- AUX Jack
- 5-Watt Class AB Amplifier with 6-inch 4 ohm Eminence Speaker.
- 1/8" input (3.5mm) to connect an additional audio source such as mp3 players and monitor signals.
- Connect Hi-Z output directly to a live mixing board or studio recording console. Use a DI box if Lo-Z output is required.
- Capable of handling speaker loads down to 4 ohms. Connect to your favorite 1, 2 or 4x12 cab.
- 1A 9VDC center negative AC adapter included.
- Built-in 6 D-cell battery compartment (Batteries not included).
- Eight 9VDC center negative outputs to power 9V battery-powered pedals (Pedals not included).
- 1/8" output jack (3.5mm).
- Checks 1/4" audio / instrument cables to ensure that they are in good working order.
- Turns built-in speaker on or off. This switch does not have any effect when the External Speaker Jack is in use.