- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Snark SN-10S Stage & Studio Tuner
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H87954 000001000 H87954000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Snark SN-10S Stage and Studio Tuner is designed to get your guitar or bass in tune fast when you need it. The true bypass allows you to have it i...Click To Read More About This Product
An awesome looking die-cast tuner made for the stage.
The Snark SN-10S Stage and Studio Tuner is designed to get your guitar or bass in tune fast when you need it. The true bypass allows you to have it in your pedal chain without interrupting your signal flow. The bright display lets you see each note clearly even on stage at dark gigs.
- Huge EZ-read display
- Blazingly fast
- True bypass
- Pitch calibration
- Die-cast metal case
- Fully chromatic
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.